Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Laundry Day

The past month or so has been a bit hectic around here.
Not the holiday kind of hectic, but the family illness kind of hectic.
The countless trips to Pittsburgh and back have been exhausting.
I'm sure you've all been there at one time or another.
Even if you aren't the one with the illness, it's exhausting just the same.

I'm happy to say that after a month in the hospital, Mother is back home recovering from her heart surgery. 

I've found that it's very difficult to feel creative when there are stressful events happening, but I need to create almost as much as I need to breathe. I know this probably sounds crazy to some, but I also know that there are others out there who feel the same.

Yesterday was yet another trip to Pittsburgh.
This time for my husband.

I've never been more happy just to be home doing the laundry.



I hope you are all enjoying your day too!

karen



1 comment:

  1. Laundry is pleasant work, I like ironing on a cold day too. Putting alittle order into the crazyness,,,seems to help. I am glad you Mom is healing, and your man will be ok....things should be calm again overall,,,,welll,long about spring. God dosen't give us more than we can handel. I am glad you are still finding moments of creative escape, photography is creative and you are so good at it my friend.
    Love
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete