Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, January 3, 2013

BLUE

Blue is such a calming color.
I love this little trinket jar.
It was made by my stepdaughter Anita as a gift to my husband.
Great job Anita!
We love it!

I picked up this lovely blue woven textile piece at a thrift shop in Maine last year.
It's old, has great texture, and I love this shade of blue.

Blue denim will always be one of my favorite things.
I've started a crazy quilt made from some reclaimed jeans.
And practice samples for some textile jewelry.
How do you fight off the winter blues?
Keeping busy with creative projects works for me.

Thanks for stopping by!
karen

No comments:

Post a Comment