Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Felt Love

Yesterday I visited a local sheep farm and was blown away by it all.
Harriet, the owner, took me on a tour of all the buildings where the wool is processed and I felt like I was in heaven. I'd never seen so much wool and so many colors to choose from. I am hoping to return there soon and will have photos to show you when I do. I can't wait to go back there!

Today, I would like to share a few photos of the felting that I've been working on.
Bright colored bangles.

A beautiful white scarf made of wool, silk and cotton.

A scarf with wool curls.

Lots of beads.

I think working with wool is like creating magic. The textures and colors are so inspiring and the possibilities are endless.
I hope you are creating a little magic where you are too.
Thanks for stopping by.
karen ann

1 comment:

  1. How awesome to go to the farm, love the wool creations you make, the white scarf is quite wonderful!
    oxox
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete