Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, May 20, 2012

Best Friends

Hope you are all keeping cool today.
We raced through the flea market this morning as the temp reached 85 in the baking sun.
It seems the older I get, the less I like the heat.
I did manage to find a couple of interesting things, even though we were in a bit of a hurry.

This caught my eye and I brought her home with me.

She's handmade and looks to be as old as me I would guess.

This cutie pie was there too and I figured they must be best friends, so I brought her home as well.
The man who sold them to me obviously did not know how wonderful they are, as he only asked for $1.00 each. I felt very lucky to have found these two best friends.
Hope your weekend was just how you wanted it to be.
Karen Ann


1 comment:

  1. Only a dollar apiece? He must have been selling his wife's stuff, ya think? They are adorable, and if they're old, then an exceptional find.

    ReplyDelete