Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where Did Spring Go

I can't believe it's snowing.
After having a few weeks of summer like weather, we're back to snow and ice.
I'm glad I didn't plant anything yet.
These went from the porch to the kitchen.

I'm hoping for warmer weather next week, so I can plant them.
Hope it's warm where you are.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. All day yesterday we heard repeated warnings of an overnight freeze, down to 31-degrees. After covering everything I so foolishly already planted, the coldest it got was 39-degrees. Hope my stuff survived the heat from being blanketed. And hope your stuff loved their night in your cozy kitchen.

    ReplyDelete