Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, April 27, 2012

Handmade Flea Market Bag

You know how once you get your sewing  area all clean and organized...
 you just want to dive right in and make something....
well...
That's just what I did.
With the FLEA MARKET season upon us......

I decided a new bag was in order.

I put together this random type bag, made from last season's flea market finds.

The base for this bag is a heavy, antique, feed sack...
Just like the ones from Grandma's farm.
 
Brimfield, MA...here I come!
Is anyone else going to the Brimfield Flea Market in May?
Maybe I'll see you there.

If you are here visiting, I am very happy that you stopped by!
It would make my day if you could take a moment to say hello!
Thanks so much!
Karen Ann

2 comments:

  1. Very cute bag - I love it. And lucky you going to Brimfield. I went one time with a friend when I was visiting her in New Hampshire. It's to die for! One of these days I hope to get back up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your bag Karen! It is so cool, and I loooove the new blog look, so fresh, clean, and springy looking! You inspire me so much!

    ReplyDelete