Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Grandma's Laundry Basket

One of the things I remember about my Grandma's farmhouse was her laundry basket.
It was a pretty basket, filled with beautiful linens and doilies and things, waiting to be hung on the clothesline.
I would help her by picking out the wooden clothespins, two at a time.

I don't have a clothesline, but I'm going to...
and when I do...
you all will be the first to know!

If you are wondering where I got the pretty floral linens and fabric, here it is...

I got this fun fabric there too.



She has tons of really awesome fabric and it's reclaimed, which makes it even better.
Oh, and the prices are great!
One more thing...
if you go there, save some for me.
I'll be heading over there for some more.

Thanks for visiting!
Please say hi if you'd like.
I always appreciate your comments.

Karen Ann

2 comments:

  1. What a great find, that little whimsical circus. What are you going to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen Ann,
    I came here from your flickr, then went to Whimsiedots and spent about an hour looking at everything. I ordered 8 pieces of french country reclaimed sheets. Thank you for sharing the link. What a nice person Amanda is, I enjoyed her bolg. I love your choices here, and what a nice memory of your Grandma's farmhouse, and laundry basket....and a clothes line "is" a wonderful thing.
    Have a simply fine week!

    Marcie

    ReplyDelete