Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, March 23, 2012

Oink Oink Woof Babushka

Hello!
Hey, it's the weekend!
I'm busy getting ready for the tea party that my girls and I are having on Sunday.
There will be a lot of photos next week, so I wanted to take a minute today to introduce Oink 1 and 2, Woof and Babushka. Four kitschy wooden pieces that I've added to the kitschy corner of my kitchen.
This is OINK
and OINK,
WOOF
and BABUSHKA.

That's TRAINWRECK to the left of BABUSHKA.
He's shy.
I'm enjoying these more in my kitchen than I did tucked away downstairs in the Creating Room.
Someday I'll take them back there, but for now they are brightening up the kitchen.
Such a cute bunch, these reconsidered ones.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Check back next week for lots of tea party madness.
Karen


2 comments:

  1. Their names are hilarious! What fun you're having. Can't wait to read about the tea party.

    ReplyDelete