Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, February 12, 2012

THOUGHTS the final pages

I've been working on my art journal a little last week and a lot over the weekend.
I've found that my style changes each day depending on how I am feeling that particular day.
This tells me that journaling is very therapeutic for my well being.
That being said...here are the final pages to my journal.

HOME
No place like it.


BEAUTIFUL
YOU are beautiful!

There is beauty in all of us.

CREATE
Use your hands and make something.

WORTH IT

Buy yourself flowers.  You're worth it.

THINK

REFLECT


Photo by June Cochlin

FIND

 Look around and see the beauty.
ALL

 All the pages of my journal.
THE BACK

Not the end, just the back.
I'll have one more post of my THOUGHTS journal.
Till then...hope I made you think good thoughts : )
Karen


1 comment:

  1. These pages are AMAZing Karen....you were meant to journal, everything flows here and I see you emerging...it is just utterly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete