Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wrapped In Warmth

For the past week or so I've been working on this crocheted blanket.
It's a birthday gift for one of my girls.
She's allergic to wool, so I used  acrylic yarn.

I used two strands throughout and did a double crochet ribbed pattern.

It's thick and warm and snuggly.
I used 4 pounds of yarn to make this blanket.

I finished it just in time.

It kept me nice and warm as I worked on it.
Hope you are staying warm where you are.
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment