Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, January 6, 2012

Living In The Moment

I've read it many times before and again today on one of my favorite blogs...Live In The Moment.
It's not so easy though.
Always thinking of the future and dwelling on the past.
Lot's of what ifs and many regrets.
We can't change what was and can't control what will be.
Be thankful for today.
Look for the beauty in everything.



Peace and happiness to you.

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!
    I wish you a very happy new year!
    Hugs Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Karen, just gorgeous!
    I am trying to live in the moment, and I keep trying, and as long as I keep trying, I am good!

    ReplyDelete