Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, December 16, 2011

Gone Fishing

What do you do when your husband's gone fishing?
I buy myself roses.
That's right, I bought myself roses and decorated the loft just for me.
A dozen of pretty pink roses.

I made a space where I could sit and read a good book or take a nap or just sit and relax with a cup of tea.
I hope you all take time out for yourselves this Holiday Season.
Take time to pamper yourself and rest a little.
Step back and take a look at all the things you do to make everyone else's holiday special, and remember that you are special too.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and hugs to all of you.
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment