Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finishing Touches & A Sweet Little Christmas Lamb

It finally stopped raining long enough for me to gather some pine for the finishing touches on my holiday decor.
I love the smell of fresh pine and it was a much needed break to be able to have a bit of outdoor time, gathering branches. I even found a downed branch with a small nest still clinging to it.

There are pine branches tucked in everywhere.

I found some beautiful moss to tuck in here and there too.

Maybe next year this mantel will have a real fireplace to go with it, but for this year it makes a nice place to hold more pine.

I wish I would have gotten a real tree.
Next year for sure.

Some more decor.




I think I may have taken too many photos today.
It was a nice distraction from cleaning.

These next photos are of a lamb that I crocheted recently.



And last, but not least, there's Jack sporting his new scarf that I made for him.

Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love & Hugs
KAREN


1 comment: