Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Unfinished Space

My master bath is one of the spaces that we haven't gotten around to finishing yet.
It's a room that I rarely enter, but it has the best tub ever for having a relaxing soak, so I took some time to spruce it up a bit today.
Some fresh flowers from my garden.

A basket of fluffy white towels.


Some pretty white linens here and there.

Some fragrance and fancy soap.

A few other odds and ends.

After spending all day dusting and scrubbing and sprucing up, there was no time left for a leisure soak in the tub. Maybe tomorrow.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. These photos and more importantly your design sense is freakin amazing!! I am in love with this room....OMG!! Looking at this makes my heart palpitate Karen! Those white linens with the gorgeous laced edges and the soaps, and EVERYTHING...I would live in this room!

    ReplyDelete