Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tattered Shoes

I'm having a few business cards printed for my shop
I've tried making them myself in the past, but they just don't look the way I want them to.
Since I sell Antique Curiosities & Vintage Treasures,
I photographed these old, tattered, baby shoes as an option to use on my cards.
I didn't want my cards to look like anybody elses, and these well worn shoes have a certain charm to them, don't you think?



I just love the look of old, tattered, things.
These shoes are one of my favorites.
Do you love tattered things too?

I'd love to hear your comments.
Thanks for visiting.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I love the second pic of the shoes. Would make a great backdrop for the business cards. I love old & tattered things too, although I have refrained from collecting them - so far!

    ReplyDelete