Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sneak Peek

Heres a sneak peek at what's coming to RECONSIDERED in the upcoming days.
More white country farmhouse items like these:


Pretty collectible bottles like these:

And this one:

And some curiosities like these magnifiers:

Just a few of the new items I've been gathering for my shop.

Hope your weekend has been fabulous.
Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads out there and to all you Moms who play both roles.
Hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I love all your stuff.....I love everything you do.
    That sums it up!
    I adore your previous post with your spaces! Your home is just incredible Karen! Can't wait to see more of those pincushions!

    ReplyDelete