Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Recycled Thread Cone

Yesterday was just too hot and humid to do anything very physical.
It was 103 degrees in my kitchen by afternoon.
I spent some time looking through some saved items that I had been planning to put to use in future craft projects.
I came across some of these cardboard thread cones.
I covered them in old sheet music and some bits of lace and gauze.
I then attached an antique chandelier crystal and some torn fabric to hang it from.





I think it would be pretty filled with dried white roses.
What do you think?
Hope your having a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment