Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Junk Art

As you probably already know...
I love collecting old stuff (junk).
It inspires me to create.
I guess you could call it eco friendly, since everything is repurposed.
These are some new pincushions I've made for my studio.
Made of all repurposed materials and scraps.

I borrowed the idea for these from the spoon pin cushion, made by Debbie Burkey.

This is some wall art that I created from some found objects and gifts from friends and family.









Now I just need to organize my studio, so these things will fit in there.
Happy Tuesday to you!
Karen


1 comment:

  1. I'm in awe. I still have the old red tomato pin cushions. But they're easy to find in a five-pound room crammed with twenty-pounds of stuff. Can't wait to see the photo of the reorganized studio, because I thought the last one was pretty spiffy.

    ReplyDelete