Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, June 10, 2011

Hortense Finds A Head

Good news everyone!
Hortense found a head!
It's not her head, but she's keeping it anyway.
She has it perched upon a rusty, old milk can, where she can keep an eye on it.

I spent the entire day with Hortense and her head working on The Flower Forest.
Now it looks more like a flower garden.


As I was trimming and pulling weeds, I found this little bird's nest on the ground.
Since I don't wear bird's nests, I gave it to Hortense.
It goes well with her chicken wire dress and burlap apron, don't you think?

Now that Hortense is in her kingdom, I can stop worrying about the big furry hole digging beast.

Happy gardening!
Hugs to all,
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment