Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, May 23, 2011

Peace & Tranquility

As I was driving down the lane this morning to run some errands, I saw a baby fawn sleeping in the grass. Of course I didn't have my camera with me and my cell phone was who knows where. It was the prettiest thing I've ever seen. It was so tiny and I had this overwhelming urge to hold it in my arms. Mama deer was watching as I stopped beside her baby to have a look. What an amazing thing to see!
I wish I had pictures to share with you.
After dinner my daughter and I took Jack for his daily walk around the property. Walking Jack is the most peaceful part of my day. Here are some of the things we stopped to admire along the way.
There were several of these huge old frogs at the ponds edge.
This is a giant tree fungus.
Wildflowers are popping out everywhere.

The flowers in my garden are blooming as well.







Not bad for a Monday.
I hope you had a peaceful Monday too.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment