Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother & Daughter Time

I love spending time with my daughter and yesterday was one of those good times.
We were fortunate to have some beautiful weather and took advantage of it by walking and enjoying the fresh air.
Jack was having a "time out" here for misbehaving.
In this photo you can see my neighbors old barn through the trees.

Jamie & Jack

The large white koi fish in my pond.

It's so wonderful that Spring is here and we can be outdoors again.
I hope you've been able to get out and enjoy this beautiful time of year too.
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment