Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, May 23, 2011

The Magic Egg

I found so many pretty things last week while I was away.
I stopped at every antique and thrift shop I could find.
I had to bring a few things home with me.

Isn't this egg beautiful?
It's all sparkly and looks kind of magical.
I have it sitting in a bowl of white pebbles that I gathered from the beach.
I just had to have this lovely old pitcher.

The first day of our trip was our 12th wedding anniversary.
There were some students selling flowers along the roadside and my husband stopped and bought me these white roses.

I feel so blessed to have such a dear husband.
I know he would have rather been fishing.
Hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. The egg is beautiful... Please visit me for my 200th Follower Giveaway...and browse...Tiffany

    ReplyDelete