Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fiber Vessels & Slab Shelves

Hi.
I'm still trying to master the new camera, so some of these photos look pretty good and others, not so good.
I was hoping for a bit more natural light today, but it was gloomy and snowing.
Not enough light inside and too cold to photograph this stuff outside.

The photos of these fiber vessels turned out okay.
The following photos are of the hanging slab shelves I made.
The shelves are fine, the photos, not so much, but you get the idea.


I'd like to hang this in a window with some 70's looking plant hangers that I'm working on.
Hopefully I'll have better photos once the entire project is finished.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


1 comment: