Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, March 7, 2011

Thrifted Treasures & Antique Finds

Since my birthday is this week, my hubby took me treasure hunting over the weekend.
He knows it's my favorite thing to do.
I picked out some things for myself and a few things for my Etsy shop.
I love my new ironstone vase.

These pretty blue canister jars are for sale.
I love the way the sun shines through the glass.
Aren't they pretty?
This pretty bottle was another gift to me.
It looks like an old perfume bottle, but it's quite large.
I love these green chippy utensils.
I found this entire lot of farmhouse looking ironstone at my local thrift store.
They're exactly what I've been wanting.
It was so much fun to get out for a while on Saturday, even if it was pouring rain.
Sunday it snowed again.
Today the sun is shining, the snow is melting, and Spring is in the air.
Happy Monday everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the white ironstone set is such a perfect birthday find! Hope you have (had?) a wonderful day of grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birthday treats!
    I love your photos!
    I love everything your passions!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete