Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Experimenting With My New Camera

Always in a hurry.
Last week while zipping through the kitchen with camera in hand, I caught the strap to my camera on a drawer pull. It yanked the camera out of my hand, slammed it to the floor and sent it skidding across the kitchen, where it hit head on, into the base of a cabinet.
Totally demolishing my camera.
The new one arrived today.
It's going to take some getting used to.


Hopefully I'll get the hang of it.
Have a lovely evening everyone!
Karen


1 comment:

  1. We are all in a hurry these days it seems, you are not alone. Glad to see your camera has arrived and I am sure you will be a pro soon, your photos are always so gorgeous! Hugs, and happy experimenting!

    ReplyDelete