Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Love Letter





I was playing around with some of the jewelry parts and pieces I've been collecting, and I came up with this necklace that I call "The Love Letter".
It features a tiny antique brass love letter, that opens and closes, and has a great patina.
Aqua glass flower beads.
A Victorian ladies hand.
A vintage brass heart.
All on an antique brass chain.
I think it makes a lovely wearable Valentine and it has everything but the box of chocolates

1 comment:

  1. I agree! It is so perfect for Valentines day, but I would wear it all the time! The elements in this are so special Karen...the hand is a gorgeous piece alone! This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete