Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, January 24, 2011

Lavender Love and an Experiment

Lavender love...Okay, maybe it's more of an addiction.
Aside from the heavenly fragrance, it gives me an excuse to use up some of the vintage lace and fabric I've been collecting.
I usually include a little handmade sachet when I'm giving a gift and I've started giving them as a freebie with the purchase of a piece of my crocheted jewelry.






 This is not a sachet, but an experiment with burlap and crochet.
A flower?


What's your favorite fragrance?
Lavender?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment