Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, December 6, 2010

Reconsidered

I've been having so much fun treasure hunting lately, that I had to reopen my vintage shop on Etsy.  I can't keep all the wonderful pieces I've been finding, so I will be listing many of these beautiful finds at http://www.reconsidered.etsy.com/ . Many of the items you'll find there will fit a shabby chic or country cottage decor and others will be just right for a more primitive country look. Please stop by and take a peek. There might be something there that's just right for your decor.






No comments:

Post a Comment