Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Sunday, December 12, 2010

In the Mess of it All

Yesterday I helped my daughter set up her Etsy shop. It's a lovely little shop http://www.redsthreadsvintage.etsy.com/.  where you can buy classic vintage clothing. We had a long photo shoot in my little studio. The mess in there is just out of control. I've been so busy crafting for the holidays and as a result the clutter has reached a point that makes me want to cry.
In the midst of the mess I spied a few things that I've gathered for future art projects. I'm not sure what I'll use them for yet, but aren't they pretty..........


1 comment:

  1. These are great items! I am jealous!!
    So nice helping your daughter..I am off to check it out.
    AND, I can bet you my mess is waaaay worse than yours!

    ReplyDelete