Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, November 19, 2010

Frilly Friday

I love the blogs that dedicate something special for each day of the week. I wait in anticipation for their beautiful images and creative ideas to spark my own creativity. I am greatful that these generous, talented women are willing to share the beauty of their worlds with me and I would like to think that I might be able to do the same for them. That being said... I am calling today "Frilly Friday". Here is a beautiful, lacey, envelope style pouch that was a gift from a dear friend many years ago. It's all satin and lace, and has faded a bit over the years, but still remains just as lovely. I found this old, white pillowcase with hand crocheted, lace edging that belonged to my grandmother. Such a treasure to find after all these years of being hidden away in a box. It brings back delightful memories of times spent with Grandma Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment