Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Frilly Friday a Day Late



Sorry I missed getting something frilly listed yesterday.  I was out looking for treasures at the local antique mall. Much better than the crowds at the department store mall. My dear husband was up at 3:00 A.M. to do that. I will post some of my lovely antique finds later, but for now here are some frilly things to share with you. My old dress form is sporting a pretty white cotton slip with eyelet trim, layered with an old white, cotton apron. I found the slip at the antique shop last week and the apron at the thrift store. Total for both was $6.00. The baby's breath in the tiny pink crock was left over from the roses my husband brought me two weeks ago and the cute little bird salt and pepper shakers were also from my treasure hunt last week. Hope you enjoy. What treasures have you found lately?

1 comment: