Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, October 25, 2010

Crafting With Moss





Wool, wool, and more wool. Over the weekend I felted most of the thrifted wool coats and sweaters that I've been collecting over the past couple of months. I ended up with about 6 bushels of felted wool pieces for my craft projects. While I waited for each washer load of wool, I did some crafting with moss. Needless to say, I made quite a mess, but I'm happy with the end result. The hanging tea cup with bird nest is an idea I borrowed from Lisa Jordan. Thanks Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment