Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Monday, August 16, 2010

Seeing Red




Canning? Not me....When I see all these red round tomatoes, I just want to make more beads. It's my daughter who does the canning. I love to see all the jars lined up in rows on my kitchen counter. There is a lot more than just the vegetables in those jars...there's a lot of effort and hard work packed in there.

1 comment:

  1. I have just returned from holiday and also I've brought a lot of tomatoes. Just yesterday I finished preparing the sauce and put in jars!
    gnam gnam!!!

    ReplyDelete