Random Bits Of Me

EVERYTHING IN GENERAL AND NOTHING IN PARTICULAR
crochet-spinning-making-home decor-fiber art-every day stuff-antiques-sewing-food-pets-family-flea market finds-thrifting-doodling-journaling-books-nature-handmade-creative things-nothing-everything


Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowed In And Crafting











Yesterday when the snow finally let up I spent the entire day crafting. I did venture outside long enough to shovel my car out, just in case I needed to go somewhere in a hurry. It was buried under 2 feet of new snow. Here are some new projects. Every now and then I have to take a break from crocheting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Karen,
    Wow you sure did a lot in one day. It must have been such a nice day. I love the red buttons you chose on the neck piece. Rita

    ReplyDelete